In front of Sicilian Sea and Favignana Island
At the Relais you will find yourself in a unique fairytale setting surrounded by nature.
Salvatore Culcasi is your welcoming and attentive host.He has put together a team of young professional, predominantly female, staff who are well equipped to offer a range of well-being and Mediterranean cultural services.
- Guest arrival
- Welcome and room presentation
- Guest assistance throughout the stay
- Trapani-style breakfast
- Meals at Trattoria del Sale restaurant
- Bar service
- Daily room cleaning service
- Pre-lunch and pre-dinner aperitif by the pool
- Mediterranean garden with relax area, solarium, outdoor pool, jacuzzi and pool for mud bath
- Guided excursions to the Salt Pan Nature Reserve
- Bird watching
- Personal wellness services
- Bike hire
The Relais baglio represents a traditional Sicilian building; it provides a range of different rooms spread over two floors giving it a truly typical atmosphere.All the rooms are simply but pleasantly decorated, each equipped with individual heating/cooling unit, mini-bar, television, telephone and large bathroom with shower and/or bath.
Accomodation: 18 Rooms:
To make the selection of your accommodation easier, the rooms have been separated into categories that include rooms that have similar location, views and presentation.The names of the rooms are taken from the traditional names of the various salt pan workers.
- Acqualoru (Basic) – rooms are located on the ground floor, facing the car park and hotel entrance, with no panoramic view.
- Mulinaru (Standard) – rooms are on the ground floor facing the salt pans and the salt museum.
- Staciuneri (Premium) – rooms are on the ground floor with a sea view.
- Salinaru (Superior) – rooms are on the first floor with a view of the internal courtyard and Mount Erice.
- Curatulu (Grand Superior) – two large rooms both with fantastic sea views.
- Patruni (Deluxe) – the most prestigious room. It is on the first floor and has its own large terrace with panoramic sea views overlooking the Egadi Islands.
Rooms rates FROM € 60,00 are per room, per night - with breakfast (SPECIAL Room rates for groups are on demand)
- daily room cleaning and bedding change
- room heating/cooling
- 24hr front desk
- free Wi-Fi
- outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi free use
- swimming pool towels
- free entrance at the Salt Museum
- WWF guided visit
SUPPLEMENTS AND REDUCTIONS:
- Single occupation of a double
- Half-board, excluding drinks: €25 (per person, per day)
- Full-board, excluding drinks: €45(per person, per day)
- Baby (0-6 years old), free staying in a room with an adult
- Third bed in room: 30,00 euros per night in BB.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST:
- Transfer service
- laundry service
- car and boat hire
- guided visits in wine cellar
- prosecco in the room
- cake for a special event
- fruit basket in the room
- Check-in from 3pm on day of arrival.
- Check-out before 11am on day of departure.
- The booking will only be confirmed on receipt of a valid credit card number or a deposit of the first night.